1. Pick up 28A. Make a double knot to form a circle leaving 20cm tail.
2. Go out of any A. Pick up 1A, skip one seed bead and sew through the next one as shown. We’ll do circular peyote stitch.
3. Pick up 1A and repeat step 2.
4. Repeat in a circle. Step up after adding the last 1A.
5. Make one more row using B.
6. And one more row with B.
After adding the last B sew through 1B, 3A to go to the other side.
7. Make a row with B (I used the second color here). Insert a rivoli face up and tighten the thread.
8. Pick up 1B, sew through 1B, 1A, 1B.
9. Again pick up 1B, sew through 1B, 1A, 1B.
10. Continue in a circle. Don’t forget to tighten the thread well.
11. Go through 1B, 5A as shown.
12. Add 1A.
13. Then pick up 1A, sew through 3A.
14. Pick up 2B, 1D, 1B, 1E, 1B, 1D, 2B. Sew through 1B marked on photo.
15. Here is how it looks like from the front.
16. Pick up 1A, go through the next A.
17. Add one more A.
18. Repeat steps 14-17 two times.
19. Sew through 3A to go out of the central row.
20. Pick up 1C, sew through 2B, 1A, 1B.
21. Pick up 1B, 1C, 1B, go through E.
22. Pick up 1B, 1C, 1B, go through 1A.
23. Then through 1A.
24. Add 1C, go through 2A.
Repeat steps 21-24 once and then repeat steps 21-22 once.
25. After adding last 1B, 1C, 1B go through 4A as shown.
26. Pick up 1C, sew through 4A, 1B.
27. Pick up 2A, sew through 1B, 2A.
28. Pick up 1C, go through 2A, 1B and repeat steps 27-28 two more times.
29. The last step is to go through the central 1C one more time (or better twice) to force its attachment.
30. The backside.
To hide the thread tails sew through some beads and seed beads following the thread path (and turn some times to “tangle” your thread), go to the backside and carefully cut off the thread.
31. Attach a lever back using jump ring.
Find more interesting jewelry from Galina Shamanova - click hereFacebook page of Galina Shamanova - click hereInstagram of Galina Shamanova - click here