Milya Zakirova - Earrings Tutorial
For this project you will need:
1. Cut off the thread 40 cm long and string on the needle:
(Fire Polished + O-beads) x 8 times
2. Tie the ends of the thread with two knots and cut off the short end of the thread.
3. Removing the needle from the O-bead, put 4 Delica beads and go into the next O-bead
4. Place Delica beads in a circle between the O-beads
5. Remove the thread from the second Delica bead, string 1 bead 11/0 and go into the third Delica
6. Between 2 and 3 Delica, set 11/0 around the whole circle
7. It's needed to tie the knot. With a needle pass under the weaving thread
8. We pull out the needle, but not completely to get the loop. Go into this loop with a needle, tighten the thread. It turns out a knot. Make several knots in different places and cut off the thread
9. The pendant is ready 🥳
10. Hang the braided element on the ear wires and wear with pleasure 😉
Hope to see your versions soon.
For any doubt or clarification you can contact me at the email email@example.com or instagram milya_zakir.
Moreover you can find more tutorials HERE
Thank you 😘