Tutorial - the “Flower earrings” by Diana DEE Lázňovská
Author of this flower earrings is Diana DEE Lázňovská who is a bead designer. She loves beading, sewn jewelry and soutache.
She prepared this bead pattern with using our Tulip Petal Beads in size 6x8mm, Fire Polished Beads in size 4mm and Round Beads in size 3mm.
Material for 1 pair of earrings:
1. 12 pcs of Tulip Petal Beads
2. 12 pcs of Fire Polished Beads 4mm - click here
3. 36 pcs of Round Beads 3mm - click here
4. 106 pcs of Toho Round 11/0
5. 2 rings - click here
6. 2 French Hooks - click here
7. Beading Needel - click here
There are nice in other color combinations, it is worth to try!