Summer earring pattern with SuperDuo, ZoliDuo and Crescent Glass Beads named Peach was created by Yuliya Abelovich.
Please, respect the author. Unauthorized copying, distribution, selling and teaching of this tutorial or parts of this tutorial is prohibited.
You are welcome to sell the finished product from the tutorial you have purchased in small amounts (mass production is prohibited).
Please, respect the copyright.
Materials used here:1.
SuperDuo color 1 (Amber 80020) – 20 pcs; click here2.
DropDuo (Purple Iris Gold 01640) – 8 pcs (also, you may use here SuperDuo); click here3.
SuperDuo color 2 (opaque orange ceramic look 03000/14497) – 24 pcs; click here4.
SuperDuo color 3 (Luster Opaque Champagne) - 12 pcs; click here5.
Czech Teardrop Beads 10x14mm (Amber) – 2 pcs; click here6.
Crescent (color Opaque Peach) - 24 pcs; click here7.
Pearls or rounds 3mm (cream) – 12 pcs; clich here8.
Es-O beads (Alabaster Powder Pale orange (02010/29334) - 36 pcs; click here
Left ZoliDuo beads (Copper, 01750) - 2 pcs; click here10.
Right ZoliDuo beads (Copper, 01750) - 2 pcs; click her
Seed beads toho 15/0 (PF 557) – 2 gram; click here12.
0.9 m 6lb fireline for each earring;13.
Beading needle – size 12; click here14.
Earring wires (I use gold plated); click here15.
Small pliers for jewelry making.
1. Take on the needle 6 Es-O, and 6 Crescents – the way as picture show.
2. Close small circle and tie a knot (two times in one place). Go out through higher hole of Crescent.
3. Insert SuperDuo color 2 before Crescent and after Crescent. Repeat this actions with inserting SuperDuos all the round.
4. Go out through higher hole SuperDuo, take on the needle Es-o, pearl, Es-O.
5. Go out through SuperDuo, insert SuperDuo between SuperDuos. Go out through next SuperDuo. Repeat inserting beads this way, all the round.
6. When you finish step 6 go out through next Es-O, the way as picture show.
7. Take on the needle toho 15/0, Crescent, 2 toho 15/0
8. Go out through next hole of Crescent, take on the needle toho 15/0, go out through Es-O bead, as picture show.
9. Insert SuperDuo color 1 after Es-O, go through SuperDuo color 3, insert SuperDuo before next Es-O bead. Repeat actions, like steps 8-10 show all the round, except for the last two inserts.
10. When you reach last two inserts – insert Right ZoliDuo and Left ZoliDuo, as picture show.
11. Go out through beads, go out through toho 15/0, take on the needle 4 toho 15/0.
12. Go out through SuperDuo, insert DropDuo, insert 4 toho 15/0 after SuperDuo, as you see on the picture. Repeat actions from step 12-13 one more time.
13. When you reach place opposite ZoliDuos, insert Teardrop bead between SuperDuos. After this, continue inserting beads like step 12-13 show.
14. When you reach place before ZoliDuo take on the needle 3 toho 15/0, go through ZoliDuos.
15. Insert 2 toho 15/0 between ZoliDuos, and 3 toho 15/0 after ZoliDuo.
16. Go out through seed beads, insert 3 toho 15/0 before DropDuo (above 1 toho 15/0 and SuperDuo), the way as picture show.
17. Insert 3 toho 15/0 after DropDuo (above 1 toho 15/0 and SuperDuo). Repeat inserting beads, as steps 17-18 show all the circle long.
18. When you reach place between ZoliDuos, after two seed beads 15/0 take on the needle 4 seed beads 15/0.
19. Make a small circle (for hanging earring) from seed beads 15/0, as you see on the picture. Go out through the netting and tie a knot. After this, tie another knot through several beads. Hide the working end of the thread in the weaving, cut off the working end of the thread.
Unauthorized copying, distribution, selling and teaching of this tutorial or parts of this tutorial are prohibited.
You are welcome to sell the finished product from the tutorial in small amounts.
Please, respect the copyright.