Bracelet and earrings KELTOS from Celtic Block beads by Sylwia Vynšová
• Celtic Block Beads (CB) – 10 or 12 pcs for a bracelet, 4 pcs for earrings - click here
• Pinch Beads (PB) – 20 or 24 pcs for a bracelet, 8 pcs for earrings - click here
• Seed beads (SB) 10/0 or 11/0 – 24 or 28 pcs for a bracelet, 16 pcs for earrings - click here
• Thread in the colour of Celtic Blocks
• Jumprings 4 or 5 mm – 3 pcs for a bracelet, 2 pcs for earrings - click here
• A claps for a bracelet - click here
• Earring Findings - click here
1. String 4 SB and tie them into a circle. Pass again through one or more SB.
2. String 1 PB, 2 CB and 1 PB. Pass through the SB and tighten the thread.
3. Mind the position of CB – you can create different ornaments (although count with the slight diamond-shaped corss-section of these pressed beads).
4. Pass through the following PB, both CB and the PB.
5. Skip the SB and continue directly to the PB behind it. Pass through both CB and again through the first of them.
6. String 1 PB, 1 SB and 1 PB. Pass through both CB.
7. Pass through the PB, skip the SB and pass through the PB behind it, then pass through both CB.
8. Pass through the following PB and the SB. Add 3 SB and pass through the SB between PB.
9. Pass through the side and front SB. Now you have one section of your bracelet - or an earring.
10. Repeat steps 2.-9. four or five more times to achieve the length of five or six sections.
11. Finish off the thread by making knots hidden between the beads and sewing back in the same track for a few cm, then cut off the thread.
12. Complete your jewellery by adding jumprings inside the loops of SB and a clasp and earring hooks.