Beaded Pendant “Eliza” with RounDuo, DropDuo, and fire-polished beads - free tutorial special for ScaraBeads
Unauthorized copying, distribution, selling and teaching of this tutorial or parts of this tutorial are prohibited.
You are welcome to sell the finished product from the tutorial you have purchased in small amounts (mass production is prohibited).
Please, respect the copyright.
1. Materials required:
• RounDuo (Jet green luster) – 6 pcs; Click here
• Pearls (or Rounds) 3 mm (gold color) – 6 pcs; Click here
• Fire polish 3 mm (Jet green iris) – 12 pcs; Click here
• DropDuo beads (Dark green metallic) – 6 pcs; Click here
• SuperDuo beads (Pastel dark green) – 12 pcs; Click here
• Seed beads Toho 15/0 (Gold plated, PF 557) – 1 gram; Click here
• Fireline 6 lb – 0.8 m; Click here
• Chain for pendant (I use gold plated);
• Beading needle size 12 - Click here
2. Take on the needle 6 RounDuo beads. Close the circle, tie a strong knot twice in one place. Leave the non-working end of the thread near 8-10 cm.
3. Go through the upper hole of RounDuo.
4. Insert 6 Pearls between RoundDuo beads.
5. Insert 5 seed beads 15/0 between Pearls.
6. Repeat inserting seed beads, as shown on the step 5 all the circle long. Go out through the fourth seed bead 15/0.
7. Take on the needle one seed bead 15/0, SuperDuo, DropDuo, SuperDuo, one seed bead 15/0. Go through 3 seed beads 15/0, as shown in the picture.
8. Repeat inserting beads, as shown on the step 7 all the circle long. When you complete, go through beads, and go out through the upper hole of SuperDuo before DropDuo.
9. Insert one seed bead 15/0 before DropDuo and one seed bead 15/0 after DropDuo.
10. Take on the needle a seed bead 15/0, Fire Polish and go through the average seed bead between SuperDuo’s, as shown in the picture.
11. The needle goes through Fire Polish.