on all orders over $100
on all orders over $100
This bracelet “SNOW QUEEN” pattern was developed by Yuliya Abelovich.
Unauthorized copying, distribution, selling and teaching of this tutorial or parts of this tutorial are prohibited.
You are welcome to sell the finished product from the tutorial in small amounts.
Please, respect the copyright.
The length of one link of bracelet is 1.6 cm. You can make any length by adding or reducing the number of links. One link is made partially, so the full length of the bracelet is 1.6*number of links + 0.5 cm.
Materials required :
• Arcos par Puca (white) – 4 pcs for each link in bracelet - click here
• Pyramid beads 6*6 mm (Crystal AB) – 3 pcs for each link in bracelet + 3 pcs - click here
• Silky beads 5 mm (Crystal AB) – 1 pcs for each link in bracelet;
• Fire polish beads 2 mm (Crystal AB) – 2 pcs for each link in bracelet - click here
• Seed beads miyuki 15/0 (#961 Silver color) - 1 gram - click here
• Fireline for bracelet (0.3 m + 0.09*long of bracelet). For example, if bracelet 16.5 cm, you need 0.3 +0.09*16.5 = 1.79 m fireline - click here
• Two beading needles – size 12 - click here
• Bracelet lock and rings for lock (I use lock slider 2 cm long) - click here
• Small pliers for jewelry making.
1. Put on two needles on the ends of one thread.
2. Take on the left needle 6 seed beads 15/0, take on two needles Pyramid. Now align the ends of the thread. You may to move the finished element to the right or left. The two ends of the thread must be the same length.
3. Take on the right needle Arcos, take on the left needle Arcos.
4. Take on two needles one Silky bead. Take on the right needle Arcos, take on the left needle Arcos. Take on two needles Pyramid. Now you need to repeat steps 4-5 for making long of bracelet you need.
5. When you complete the first row, take on the right needle 4 seed beads 15/0, and on the left needle 2 seed beads 15/0. The right needle goes through 2 seed beads 15/0, as shown on the picture.
6. Take on the right needle 5 seed beads 15/0, Pyramid, a seed bead 15/0. Right needle goes through two Arcos.
7. The right needle inserts a seed bead 15/0, Pyramid, a seed bead 15/0 between two Arcos beads, goes out through two Arcos. Repeat inserting beads, as step 8 shows all the right side long. After this repeat inserting beads, as steps 7-8 show all the left side of the bracelet.
8. When you reach the beginning of the bracelet take on the right needle a seed bead 15/0, Pyramid, 5 seed beads 15/0. Take on the left needle a seed bead 15/0, Pyramid, 5 seed beads 15/0. Right needle goes through 2 seed beads 15/0, as shown on the picture.
9. The left needle goes out through 4 seed beads.
10. The left needle goes out through 2 seed beads. Take on the right needle 6 seed beads 15/0, go through Pyramid and Arcos.