This is Milyausha Zakirova, the author of this master class.
I love to weave from beads and beads. I like it to be fast and beautiful). And according to my simple schemes, you will learn how to make spectacular accessories!
Materials required :
5. Cable for Tread
1. Prepare the materials:
Round Seed beads 11/0
2. Cut the thread 120 cm long. Put on a needle (DropDuo+ Baroque Cabochons) x 4 times. Look at the photo of the location of the beads
3. Tie the ends of the thread with two knots. Leave the end of the thread 20 cm long for fastening
4. Pull out the main thread from the outer hole of the DropDuo
5. Add 2 beads 11/0 between DropDuo and Baroque Cabochons
6. Pass along the outer edge of the beads
7. Pull the thread out of the outer hole of the Baroque Cabochon. Take 2x11/0 + Baroque Cabochon + 2x11/0
We go into the same bead, only from the other side
8. Moving on to the new Baroque Cabochon bead. See the photo of the thread stroke
9. Let's move on to the new Baroque Cabochon bead. Look at the photo how the thread goes
10. Go to the free hole of the bead
11. Pay attention in the photo where the thread comes out. We collect on the needle (DropDuo + Baroque Cabochons) x 3 times + DropDuo
We go into the same hole, only from the other side
12. Move the thread to another hole in the Baroque Cabochon, see photo
13. Add by 2 beads 11/0 between the outer holes of the beads
14. Add beads between beads. Then go to the far right Baroque Cabochon bead.
Repeat steps 11-14 until desired bracelet length.
I have 6 links for a 15 cm wrist.
15. Fasten the clasp. Bring out the thread from the lilac bead 11/0.
Dial 2x11/0+ protector + 2x11/0, enter beads 11/0 on the other side.
Repeat the step for the other end of the bracelet
16. Attach the connecting ring and clasp to the protector at both ends of the bracelet
17. Tie a knot. Pass the needle under the thread between the beads
18. Pull the thread, but not completely. Insert the needle into the remaining loop, tighten the knot. Make a few knots, then cut the thread
In the photo there is a knot, you need to pull the thread to the end
The bracelet is ready!