FREE Tutorial with StormDuo, IrisDuo and DropDuo Beads - Bracelet by Galina Shamanova
- StormDuo Beads "A" - Click here
- DropDuo Beads "B" - Click here
- IrisDuo Beads "C" - Click here
- 10/0 Czech seed beads "D" - Click here
- 13/0 Czech seed beads "E" - Click here
- 3 mm Fire polished beads "F: - Click here
- Lobster clasp - Click here
- Jump rings - Click here
1. Take 2-3m thread and insert it to needles from the both sides. We will work in right angle weave.Pick up 2E, 1D, 2E, 2A (pay attention to the direction), move them to the middle of your thread and go through all the beads one more time. And then through 2A
2. With one needle pick up 4E and step up to the upper hole of a StormDuo bead. Repeat on the other side.
3. With one needle pick up 1B, 1D, 1B and sew through these beads with other needle. Pull the thread
4. Step up to the upper holes of DropDuo beads
Repeat steps 2-16 until you have desired length. But pay attention that your last step has to be step 13.